英语话剧剧本带翻译 英语话剧剧本 英语话剧剧本大全( 二 )


Duchess: It?s a Cheshire(PS:”切希尔”的音) Cat(柴郡猫)That?s why. Oh, I?ve to go now. The Queen has invited me to play the chess.
公爵夫人:那是只柴郡猫 。这就是为什么 。噢,我得走了,皇后请我去下国际象棋呢 。
N: The Duchess went out of the room, and the cat grinned at Alice all the time . Alice gets closer to the cat. Because she wanted to make a friend with cat .Then they made a friend.
公爵夫人走出房间,这猫又冲着爱丽丝笑个不停 。爱丽丝走向猫 。因为她想和猫交朋友.最后他们成了朋友.
ALS: Please, can you tell me the way to home?
爱丽丝:请问,你能告诉我回家的路吗?
Cat: Of course !I can show you , But where do you want to go to? If you want to play the chess with the Queen, turn left. That?s only my suggestion
猫:但你想回哪去呢?如果你是想和皇后下象棋,向左走 。
ALS: Actually ,I?d like to. Because I will feel lonely at home .
爱丽丝:我倒是想去 。因为在家,我会感到孤独
Cat: Then turn left, and you?ll see me there.
猫:那就左转,你在那能看见我 。
N: After a few seconds,the cat vanished, and Alice decided to turn left. She wanted to play with the Queen.
几秒后,猫消失了,爱丽丝决定左转,她想和皇后一起玩 。
Scene 4 the King?s Game
场景4:皇后的游戏
N: Several hours later , Alice went to the Queen?s castle.
几小时后,爱丽丝前往陛下的城堡 。
ALS: OH! The king and the queen comes !
爱丽丝:哦!国王和王后都来了!
King : Who?re you?
陛下:你是谁?
ALS: My name?s Alice, Your Majesty.
爱丽丝:我叫爱丽丝,陛下 。
King: Hmm, Alice is a good name. Can you play the chess?
陛下:嗯,爱丽丝是个不错的名字,你会下象棋吗?
ALS: Yes! But I am not good at playing chess.
爱丽丝:会!但是我不擅长下棋.
King: Come on then!
陛下:那就来吧!
Cat: Hello, Alice. How do you like the queen?
猫:你好,爱丽丝 。你喜欢皇后吗?
N: In the fact of matter, Alice didn?t like the queen, but she saw the queen was walking toward her, so she said, ALS: She?s clever. She?s the best player.
爱丽丝其实并不喜欢皇后,但她看见皇后正向她走来 。于是她说:爱丽丝:她很聪明,她是最棒的玩家 。
King: Who?re you talking to?
国王:你在跟谁说话?
ALS: It?s a friend of mine: a Cheshire cat. 爱丽丝:那是我的一个朋友,柴郡猫 。
N:When the queen heard that cat talking,then she said,当皇后听到那只猫的说话,然后就说,Queen: I didn?t like it .catch it! 皇后:我不喜欢它,抓住它!
N: But the cat suddenly vanished. The Queen tried to find it but she couldn?t.
但猫突然消失了 。皇后试图把它抓出来但办不到 。
Queen: I?m so angry! I will kill Alice right now!If you don?t come out. 皇后:我太生气了!我现在杀了爱丽丝,如果你不出来. ALS: NO!NO! 爱丽丝:不!不!
(趴在桌上继续喊NO,NO…..
Alice?s sister: Wake up, Alice ,You?ve been asleep a long time! 爱丽丝的姐姐:醒醒,爱丽丝,你睡了很久了!
Alice: Oh, my sister? I&39;ve had a very strange dream~ 爱丽丝:姐姐?我做了一个非常奇怪的梦……
Alice?s sister: It?s just a dream . It?s not true. 爱丽丝的姐姐:它只是一个梦.不是真的.
Alice: NO,it is really real,it seems like a real world . 爱丽丝:不,它真的很真,好像真实的世界. Alice: I want to go back home,sister. 爱丽丝:我想回家,姐姐
Alice?s sister: ok ,pick up your book,let?s go,go,go! 爱丽丝的姐姐:好的,拿起你的书,一起回家吧!
Thank you
(以上为完整内容)

英语话剧剧本带翻译 英语话剧剧本 英语话剧剧本大全

文章插图
【英语话剧剧本带翻译 英语话剧剧本 英语话剧剧本大全】